Just Art Pottery is actively buying American art pottery. We are interested in single pieces or entire collections. We are able to offer nationwide pickup for many large collections and can coordinate safe shipping of your art pottery collection if required. Recently, Just Art Pottery has arranged safe pickup and shipment of large estate art pottery collections on both coasts as well as Michigan, Connecticut, and South West Florida.
Our nationwide customer base is actively looking for investment quality examples of American art pottery. We are interested in mint examples but will also considered damaged pieces that are priced accordingly.
We are currently paying competitive prices for the following:
- Roseville – Particular areas of interest include early art pottery lines such as Cremo, Crystalis, Della Robbia, Fudji, Mongol, Tourist, Woodland; middle period patterns such Sunflower, Baneda, Blackberry, Cherry Blossom, Ferella, Falline, and Wisteria. We are also interested in later floral patterns such as Bittersweet, Bushberry, Columbine, Foxglove,
- Rookwood – Artist decorated and production vases. Figural pieces such as bookends, paperweights and flower frogs.
- Van Briggle – 1920s or earlier. We are particularly interested in early dated pre-1920s vases.
- Arts and Crafts pottery such as Weller, Grueby, Teco, Marblehead, Hampshire, Fulper, and Newcomb.
- Mid century modern art pottery such as Natzler, Pillin, Clyde Burt, etc
- Ephraim Faience Pottery – particularly looking for experimental and retired vases
If your interested in talking to us regarding the sale of your collection, the first step is to submit a list of your pottery and a few photos of the items. If the collection is large a few representative photographs are sufficient.
If you have any additional information on the pottery such as bottom markings, signatures, physical condition, price desired, etc please include that as well. Email works best and allows us to provide a quicker response to you; however regular mail is fine as well.